Customer Services Representative
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines requirements by working with customers over the phone and via emails and chats
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education, Experience and Skills
Our Customer Service Reps should have the following:
- Willingness to work in different shifts and any days of the week.
- Excellent typing skills
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years post-secondary education preferred. Additionally should have Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1+ to 2 Years
Education Required: High School or equivalent
Job Status: Full Time
Email : email@example.com
VP/Director of Sales and Marketing
We are looking for Vice President/Director of Sales and Marketing for our Mt. Laurel, New Jersey center to take responsibility for the entire sales cycle. This position requires the person to work out of the Mt. Laurel offices in New Jersey.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Penetration in the Online Retail, Wireless Space, Financial Services, Insurance and Pharma Industry– Applicant will be provided with a list of companies, the applicant will be expected to set up meetings with these companies.
- Applicant will be responsible for personally cold and warm calling prospective clients and setting meetings;
- Applicant should be comfortable with working in an unstructured role and will need to contribute individually without the guidance of senior management and teams.
- Applicant will need to develop an Annual Sales Plan when he joins Vcare. The plan will be detailed and include planned closings, number of contacts to be made on a daily basis and on annual basis.
- Must have relationships in industries such as Online Retail, Wireless, Pharmaceutical, Insurance and Financial Services amongst other industries.
- Be proficient with reporting all activity on salesforce.com
- Candidate must be competent in completing RFPs, delivery of PowerPoint presentations, design of marketing material with outside assistance.
- Five to ten years successful experience selling contact center services to or for Fortune 1,000 and medium size enterprises; specifically in the following industries;
- Must bring a Rolodex of contacts from various industries;
- Should be able to close 1 deal within three months of joining the company;
- Must be able to demonstrate a personal successful track record in direct selling of services to businesses.
- Experienced and accomplished in delivering presentations to executive management.
- Must have successfully sold multiyear, multimillion dollar service contracts.
- Experience responding to RFPs and writing proposals.
- Strong closing and prospecting skills.
- Must have a confident and structured approach to sales (a proven process of prospecting, cold calling, qualifying, creating the need and closing the business).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must bring a book of business.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Must have Sold Contact Center Services
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org